Some state medical licensure boards require healthcare provider license applicants to submit their licensure applications, credential verifications, or third-party information directly via the through the data bank of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB). The FSMB has developed a new web-based Uniform Application for Physician State Licensure (UA) through its online submission system.
State medical boards may require or accept the UA application whenever healthcare providers apply for their license. If your state’s medical board has adopted the FSMB’s system as part of the application process, you will have to complete separate applications for the FSMB as well as the appropriate state medical board. Please note that in addition to the applicable state licensing fees, FSMB requires separate application and processing fees. You may also be required to pay other state, federal, school, and third-party fees.
After you apply, you will be required to provide additional documentation and credential verification to the state medical board, either through the FSMB data bank or directly from the original source. Since every state medical board has different laws governing licensure, Med Consulting I Management strongly recommends that you verify with your state medical board which information to submit via the FSMB data bank and which to submit from the original source.
The average FSMB processing time is six to eight months, depending on the workload of the agency.
Also, Med Consulting I Management offers assistance with a full enrollment in the FSMB profile repository for those applicants who desire to establish a FSMB profile outside the state medical licensure process.
Med Consulting I Management Agency will assign you to an experienced advisor who will work directly with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for you and teach you how to navigate the system.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Prescreening your documentation, credentials, references, and circumstances to evaluate whether and how you should proceed with an application
- Gathering, verifying, and submitting your credentials that support your application, including letters of good standing; information about your medical education, including school transcripts and post-graduate training; and records from the National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB), Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB), United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners (NBOME), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Special Purpose Examination (SPEX), etc.
- Following up with the FSMB, state medical boards, and third parties on the progress of your applications
- Providing trustworthy expertise and information in processing your application
- Providing ongoing customer support and updates until your license is issued
We streamline the licensing process by assigning you to an advisor, who will work directly with you to complete all of the necessary paperwork on your behalf.
MeD CONSULTING I MANAGEMENT OFFERS THE FOLLOWING GUARANTEES:
- You will not find a lower price in the market.*
- We guarantee our price until the licensing or enrollment process is complete.* If you find a lower price, we will match it.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason, we'll refund 100% of your money—no questions asked. Our services are risk free*
Our trained and qualified advisors have experience navigating the health care regulatory environment in every state. We provide service in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Contact us today for an evaluation of your circumstances and needs, and we will put you on the path to success.