MeD Consulting I Management is a leader in consultation and licensing services for startup and existing home health and hospice agencies. Our many years of experience in the market have helped individuals, organizations, and franchises achieve their goals in this aspect of the health care industry.
MeD Consulting I Management’s trained and qualified expert advisors have an extended experiance in navigating the home health and hospice agencies regulatory environment in 50 States and the District of Columbia.
Our industry Home Health & Hospice licensure experts have experiance navigating the regulatory environment in every State's licensing system. We streamline Home Health & Hospice licensing process by assigning you a dedicated team member, who will work directly by your side from start to finish to complete all of the necessary licensing process on your behalf.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Pre-screening and assessing the personal and professional qualifications of all individual or organization applicants, employees, and third-party service providers, eliminating unnecessary rejections or disqualifications
- Choosing and creating the appropriate corporate form for your agency (including C-corporation, S-corporation, limited liability company, and limited liability partnership) and obtaining a Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Drafting and submitting your licensing application to the appropriate state agencies
- Obtaining certification for your agency from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Preparing and submitting your application for accreditation to the Joint Commission (JC)
- Enrolling your agency with Private Health Insurance and Medicare
- Advising your agency how to prepare for site surveys
- Applying for your National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Consulting on your agency’s start-up and operation, documentation, and human resources policies and procedures
- Providing trustworthy expertise and information in processing your application
- Providing quick and accurate response to your inquires
- Respecting your privacy and most confidential personal information
- Providing ongoing customer support and updates until HHA’s enrollment is complete
We provide service in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Contact us today for an evaluation of your circumstances and needs, and we will put you on the path to success.